Christians in Defense of Israel
President Trump took a bold step in declaring that the United States recognizes Jerusalem as the rightful capital of Israel. Weeks later, voices of opposition to the decree grow louder, particularly from foreign leaders. Yet, they have no say over U.S. Middle East policy or over Israel's sovereign right to determine its capital.
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration and the 95th anniversary of the League of Nations mandate, both of which established legal title of the land to the Jewish people.
Christians in Defense of Israel is committed to seeing Jerusalem recognized as Israel's capital … and we need your help to reach this crucial goal. We must undergird President Trump's resolve while so many detractors work to destroy his pro-Israel policy.
With your help, we will not rest until the doors of the U.S Embassy are opened in Jerusalem. We know that Israel's sovereignty will protect the holy sites of all faiths, rather than allowing them to come under control of Hamas terrorists who hate both Jews and Christians alike.
Friend, we are only able to be your voice in both Washington and Jerusalem as you stand with us through your prayers and gifts. Your gift today of $20, $50, or any amount will be used to bless and defend Israel–at a time when the Jewish state urgently needs friends like you to stand with her.
+ + Time is running out — Please help CIDI meet our 2017 Year-End Challenge!
With one day left in 2017, your financial support now will make a profound impact on behalf of Israel in 2018. PLUS, every gift you give before midnight tomorrow is effectively DOUBLED because of a generous Year-End Challenge Grant!
+ + And there are more reasons to support Christians in Defense of Israel now and into 2018. Because of friends like you, CIDI . . .
- Diligently worked to protect the people of Israel by calling on the U.S. Congress to pass the Taylor Force Act! The Taylor Force Act, in essence, defunds much of the U.S. taxpayer aid to the Palestinian Authority until they cease their "Pay to Slay" incentive that fosters terrorism against Israel by rewarding terrorists and their families.
- Called on the President and lawmakers to end the Iran deal that President Trump once called "one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the United States has ever entered into!" Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called the deal the "worst deal ever." The ultimate threat posed by a nuclear Iran to Israel and the rest of the world cannot be overstated.
- Is continually monitoring and calling out the blatant anti-Semitism on display at the United Nations.
- Petitioned the U.S. Department of State to rescind and revise their official “Country Reports on Terrorism 2016." The report wrongfully blames Israel for fostering Palestinian terrorism against Israeli citizens. Incredibly, it portrays the Palestinian Authority as innocent bystanders to terror, and blames the Jewish state for stalling the peace process.
- Joined with many other pro-Israel Americans in declaring our stand against the “Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement!" The BDS Movement is a dangerous anti-Semitic assault launched by Palestinians on Israel's economy, culture, and politics. Their goal is to isolate and delegitimize Israel, with the ultimate goal of eradicating the Jewish state.
In 2018, Israel celebrates the 70th anniversary of its founding as a modern state. Your gift now will help educate and alert the American public to the huge significance of Israel's 70th birthday throughout the upcoming year.
We want you to know how great an impact your love and support are having. Partnering with Christians in Defense of Israel, you are making a difference.
+ + Please help CIDI meet our 2017 Year-End Challenge before midnight tomorrow!
With just one day left before the December 31 deadline, I am asking for your support to meet a generous $40,000 Year-End Challenge Grant. If you haven't already done so, please take advantage of this limited opportunity to make your donation do twice as much!
Together, you and I are dong something special that is vital to the future of Israel, of America, and our families.
God bless you for joining us,
Mat Staver, President
Christians in Defense of Israel
P.S. Beyond the impact on America and Israel, your support now invites God's promised blessing in your life. Thank you for your support!