A United Nations report released Wednesday blasts Israel, calling it “an apartheid regime that oppresses and dominates the Palestinian people as a whole.” The shocking report asks for tough sanctions against the Jewish State, but drew a sharp rebuke from Trump administration officials and pro-Israel leaders.
Because of friends like you, Christians in Defense of Israel (CIDI) stands in solidarity with Israel and its right to exist as a sovereign nation. With anti-Semitism on the rise and Israel under assault, Christians must stand with the Jewish people and with Israel. That’s why your support now is essential.Today, I am asking you to support Christians in Defense of Israel’s many initiatives to defend Israel and stop the meteoric rise of anti-Semitism.Please see my message below on this vile trend — Mat.
As reported by FoxNews, “A United Nations report co-authored by anti-Israel scholar Richard Falk on Wednesday accused the U.S. ally of being ‘guilty of the crime of apartheid’ – triggering a furious response from the Trump administration, which demanded the U.N. ‘withdraw’ the study.”
Nikki Haley, America’s Ambassador to the United Nations vilified the report as “anti-Israel propaganda.”
The report asserts that Israel’s policies meet the definition of ‘an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination’ by one racial group over another. The author then issued a call to “broaden support for boycott, divestment and sanctions [BDS] initiatives among civil society actors.”
The Israeli Ambassador to the U.N., Danny Danon, called the UN report “biased and deceitful,” adding . . .
+ + There has never been a more important time for Christians and Jews to stand in solidarity with Israel and its right to exist as a sovereign nation.
The United Nation’s open bias against Israel, coupled with other extreme anti-Semitic movements, have caused world opinion to treat Israel like a pariah state, according to a recent BBC study.
Stand with us as we stand in support of Israel! Click here to support the mission of Christian in Defense of Israel and declare that you too are a Christian in Defense of Israel.
+ + “Why Israel Matters” can change hearts and minds on Israel!
“Why Israel Matters,” is an original 13-week TV documentary series that powerfully demonstrates the crucial importance of the Jewish state of Israel. Airing weekly on TBN, it shows why Christians like you and me need to rally around this Middle Eastern democracy.
When you watch, you’ll be inspired and empowered to be a thoughtful, compelling participant in the global conversation about Israel.
Thank you for your support!
Also, be sure to enjoy upcoming episodes of “Why Israel Matters.” Details are below.
God bless you. God bless Israel. God bless America.
P.S. Future “Why Israel Matters” episodes will include:
- Uncommon Heroes (airing tonight) – From Moses and Gideon to King David and Queen Esther, unusual tales of heroism are the trademark of the Jewish people. As evidenced by the modern-day heroes in this episode, that tradition continues.
- Miracles (beginning Tuesday) – Israel is a land of miracles. Here, the focus is on a trio of miraculous accounts of the technological, military, and agricultural advances occurring in Israel today.
- Allies (airs March 21st) – In spite of its many persecutions and political isolation, throughout history allies have arisen to stand up for Israel. Rahab, Cyrus the Great, Oskar Schindler, and countless modern day allies continue in this great legacy.
Air times include:
- Tuesdays, 10:30 p.m. ET / 7:30 p.m. PT.
- Wednesdays, 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT
- Fridays, 4:30 a.m. ET / 1:30 a.m. PT