Dec 1, 2017
Unprecedented threats are coming through the militant “LGBT” agenda. Same-sex “marriage” and the abolition of gender will directly impact every American and every institution. This attack on liberty is coercive, unyielding and highly aggressive. No one will be exempt from its reach!
Because religious liberty must be defended, Liberty Counsel is resolved to meet the escalating challenges in the nation’s courtrooms, in the legislative chambers and in the court of public opinion:
Litigating a case filed by Sexual Minorities of Uganda (SMUG) and financed by radical billionaire George Soros in which SMUG seeks to silence and impose financial penalties against Pastor Scott Lively for speaking biblical truth about homosexuality in Uganda in 2002 and 2009. The lawsuit seems designed to bankrupt Lively and Liberty Counsel.
- Successfully represented Child Evangelism Fellowship and the Good News Clubs in many school districts throughout the country (including Hawaii) to gain equal access and equal treatment for the after-school Christian clubs.
- Won a victory on behalf of Rowan County, Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis against the ACLU in which the court ruled that neither Kim Davis nor Rowan County are liable for attorney’s fees over the marriage license issue that began in 2015. The Kentucky legislature passed a law in 2016 to accommodate Kim Davis and other clerks to protect their religious freedom.
Learn more about what faithful friends like you have accomplished with God’s help through Liberty Counsel, in the Winter Liberator newsletter.
Liberty Counsel is also strategic in the use of resources.
Incredibly, 100 percent of the gifts we receive from generous donors like you goes directly to our vital educational and legal programs! How is this possible? We cover fundraising and administrative costs with support from other sources, including court-awarded attorneys’ fees from our opposition.
Now is the best time to give, because a generous donor has given “matching money” that will double your gift! Turn $10,000 into $20,000; $5,000 into $10,000; $250 into $500; or $5 into $10 – any amount will help.
Here is how you can help:
- Make a secure online credit card donation on our website by midnight, December 31, in your time zone;
- Send a check postmarked by December 31 to Liberty Counsel, PO Box 540774, Orlando, FL 32854;
- Call in your credit card donation to 407-875-1776, between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET;
- Donate a vehicle (car, truck, RV or boat) by calling 1-877-CHARITY and designate Liberty Counsel to receive the sale proceeds. Our federal tax ID number is 59-2986294;
- Make a gift of stock or property and deduct the fair market value. Call 407-875-1776 and we will assist you;
- Order books and other resources from Liberty Counsel’s secure online store.
- Remember to include Liberty Counsel in your will or estate plan.
Stand with us and for God’s agenda and His values at this critical time. The best time to give is now, during our Matching Challenge!